Owl Card

The challenge over at the Cooking With the Cricut blog was to work off of the below sketch and then to use three out of nine listed embellishments. My creation is below the sketch.



For this card I used the Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge for the Owl. I used a Martha Stewart Corner Punch for the decorative corners. After punching the corners I saved the remnants and used the flower insides as embellishment and the outskirt remnants of the corners to further embellish my corners. Hopefully that all made sense :)
The three embellishments I choose to use for the challenge was glitter, ink (I inked all the edges of each paper element on the card), and small flowers.
The pattern paper comes from the DCWV The Luxury paper stack.

Comments

  1. Hi Jamie,
    Thanks for joining our CWC challenge. I love your owl and the papers you selected. Great idea using the flowers from the corner punch. Thanks again for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really drawn to this card. The owl looks like he is looking at me. Love it:) Great colors and paper choices. TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owl is SO cute and I love the soft colors on this card! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet card. Thanks for joining the CWC challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza