Happy Birthday Mom and a Valentines Project!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I Love You!!



Here's a valentines project that I've been working on and finally finished this morning! Well, it wasn't that it took a long time to do - it just took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to the embellishment to look!

It's Valentine's Day and I pray that everyone reading my blog today has a wonderful day! This day reminds me of how much Jesus did for us and how much He must love us to do what He did, die on the cross so that we might someday live with Him. I'd say that is the best Valentine's Day gift a person could get. Fortunately, everyone can have this gift - Hooray! All you have to do is ask and it's yours - see V-day isn't all bad :) even if you don't have a love in your life, well you do :) So, my project today is just that - I made a reminder for myself and my family that Jesus is the ultimate Valentines Day gift!

"For God so loved the world that He gave
His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him should not perish but have
everlasting life.
John 3:16


For the vinyl cut I used the New Testament Cricut Cartridge. I added some black cardstock to the back of the glass block and tied on some ribbon and fiber around the outside.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards