Fantabulous Cricut's 100th Challenge!

It's time for Fantabulous Cricut blog to host their 100th challenge. This week the challenge is to use the 3 colors associated with FCCB Green, Purple and Turquoise some where on your project. Mine is below.


I made a circle shaped card cut from the Lovely Floral Cricut Cartridge. The sentiment Create, also, comes from this cartrige. (This cart by the way is awesome! And you will be seeing more from it in the near future). The cricut head comes from the Car Decals Cricut Cartridge and using my crop-a-dile I punched holes all around the card and weaved purple fiber to add depth to the card.

Now it's your turn to create something in the FCCB colors and link it up!

Comments

  1. What a FUN shaped card!! I love how you added the fibers around the outside of the card and that cute cricut. Love it! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I too love the fibers around the card. I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT.
    Judy - Fellow DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I too love that yo used the fibers around the card. I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT.
    Judy - Fellow DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Look forward to being on the DT with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute! I love the fiber trim!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card!! Love the fibers. So fun being on a DT with you. Hugs Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and those fibers. These colors look so fabulous together. I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty shaped card with the fun fibers! Great job on the challenge! It has been fun being on the team with you!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blgospot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun - and just perfect for the challenge! I LOVE those purple fibres!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME job with your FABULOUS card!I LOVE the sweet little cricut,TOO CUTE!I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome!! I love the shape and the fibers are fabulous!! I enjoyed being on the DT with you!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute. Love the little Cricut bug with the eyelashes and also the purple thread woven around the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! I look forward to getting to know you and working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty!! I love the trim!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards