Painted My Cricut


So, I attempted to paint the grey sides of my cricut yesterday and got it all taped up when I realized what a poor job I had done on the taping job. I guess my blade was sharp enough so I was having trouble cutting throught the painters tape and was having to patch it up. I could still see white from the body of the cricut. I knew I was going to end up with pink spots all along the sides of my cricut - so I decided to give up on it for the time being. This was harder than the video on Youtube made it look. My husband gave me some pointers on how it might turn out better but I was done trying at this point. I left for awhile that night to do something with a friend and when I came home Jason showed me my newly painted cricut. He had done it for me while I was gone!!! What an awesome husband I have!!!
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards