Time to Fly

During the summer of 2018 we had a season pass to Silverwood. We went to the amusement park frequently so I have a lot of Silverwood photos to scrap. I decided to just showcase some highlight in our family album so we don't have a ton of layouts about the same thing. In this layout I focused on rides that go really high up in the air. Panic Plunge and Spin Cycle - two rides my son enjoys going on. 
I used a sketch from Sketch n Scrap to scrapbook these photos.

My Layout:


The Sketch:


A Closer Look:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Just My Type paper stack
Beep Beep Cricut Cartridge: title
Bits and Pieces CC: arrow
Mambi Chips: chipboard sticker frame
Kaisercraft: Party Time - photo overlay


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Great job with the sketch, love these photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work documenting the ride and love how you used the frame to highlight your family! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used this sketch Really fun page. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a fun memory to document! Love how you used the sketch and your title work, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - I love every single thing about this layout - your papers, that big arrow and frame...it is all perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout you created from that sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards