Scrap Friends

There is one event that I look forward to all  year long! It's the annual Scrapbooking Retreat that happens on October. I go with my friends and my sister and her/our friends. It is, without a doubt, so much fun. What could be better than spending an entire weekend doing nothing but scrapbooking and chatting with your friends?!
There is a short hike and great view near the lodge where we stay and every year we try to get a little bit of exercise and then show that we did by taking a selfie at the top. To scrapbook this selfie I used a sketch from Sketch n Scrap

The Layout:


These are my scrap friends :)

The Sketch:


Another look at my layout:


To Create this Layout I used:

Carta Bella: Hello Again paper pack
Miss Kate's Cuttables: banner
Alexis Mattox - Emma Rae font - tag font
Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge - tag
Blueberry Regular system font via DS
Carpe Diem: Faith - decorative clip
twine



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




 

Comments

  1. This is a great page and that paper is so pretty. I like how you used the banner with some paper accents. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing time! Great picture and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your mix of patterns on this layout, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work with the sketch and I love the banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun memory to document and I LOVE the choice of papers you used, so pretty! Fantastic take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout you created from that sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards