Sweet

When I got the Iphone, I was so excited because it had portrait mode. So, I noticed as I was going through all my photos from last year, how many portrait modes I ended up taking. A lot! Here were a couple of the first I took of my kiddos.

I used a sketch from Sketch n Scrap to scrapbook them.

My Layout:


The Sketch:



To Create this simple layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Portebella Rd paper stack
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Breeze ephemera (title and diecuts)
String from my stash



Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Lovely layout! Love the banner! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! I love how you placed the border at the top! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work using your older stash! I still have some of those MME tags! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do love portrait mode photos they are the best! Love how you did this sketch your banner is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout you created from that sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza