Really Freakin' Adorable

I love this photo of the kids on the play structure. I remember that when I took it I was thinking about what a fun page it would make in my family album. True to thought I think it turned out pretty cute! I decided to use a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy for my layout. 


The sketch is below:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Flower Shop paper stack
Title - unsure but it's an SVG from online somewhere
"Today" sticker - Paper House: Life Organizer stickers
Flowers, bird, and butterfly's - K & Company paper flowers stack
Colorbox Ink - to distress




Thank you for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

  1. You are so right! This photo made for a fantastic page! I love the fun bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a great job with our challenge this month! I love the brightness of your piece!
    Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the happy atmosphere of your layout! Perfect paper choice for your picture! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge and your patterned papers are lovely. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title and colors. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch, great layering and colours. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes it turned out amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is really freakin' adorable, too! Love your title and great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards