May the Fair Be With You

The fair theme two years ago was "May the Fair Be With You" and it was probably our favorite year. Yes, I am finally getting around to scrapping it - I'm only a little behind - LOL! For a couple of the layouts below I used sketches from the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog and the Stick It Down challenge blog. 




Scrap Our Stash: The Sketch Challenge

Use left or right side of sketch

I choose to use the right side:


To Create this Layout I used:

Disney Star Wars paper stack
Creative Imaginations: Disney Star Wars Sticker sheet
Disney Star Wars: puff stickers
Disney Star Wars: washi sticker and stamp stickers
Twine


Stick It Down: Sketch Challenge



My Take on the Sketch:



To Create this Layout I used:

Carta Bella: Boy Oh Boy paper stack
Fancy Pants: A Boy's Story and Dude paper pieces
7 Gypsies: Best Life - quote stickers
Distressing Ink



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

  1. Such cool layouts! I love the how you did the straight edge on the single page sketch and snuck some journaling in! And the frames with words / titles on them.. are absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for scrappin' with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards