Let's Scrap - Making a Splash

It's time for another great sketch from Let's Scrap. For this sketch I used photos from our trip to Silver Rapids water park in Kellogg, ID. The kids love this water park, especially the flow rider. In the photo below I was able to capture my husband on the flow rider - not too shabby Jason!


The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used: 

DCWV: Marquee paper stack
Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge: Title
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge: arrow tag, and pocket
Family Album Cricut Cartridge: "A day at the water park"
Cricut Basic Shapes: square and diamond shapes
Insta Scrap by Leeza Gibbons: chalk sticker "our day"
Me and My Big Ideas: Mambi Chips - "Today was a good day" chipboard sticker
Heidi Swapp: Puffy Chat Bubbles "Love This"
Photo Overlay from stash


For a Closer Look: 




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards