Let's Scrap: Thanksgiving & KTR

For this challenge by Let's Scrap I decided to try scrapbooking some of our Star Wars pictures. I have such a hard time with character layouts. I'm never very sure how to embellish them but I really wanted to go ahead and try. Using sketches really help me get a starting point. I decided to use the left side of the sketch to create my layout. 


The Sketch:



My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

Craft Smith: Happy Fall paper stack
Colorbox: photo frame overlay
Celebrate With a Flourish Cricut Cartridge: Turkey
Straight From the Nest cartridge: Flourish
Miss Kate's Cuttables: "Happy Thankgiving" title svg
K & Compahy: cardstock embellishments
Primas and Twine





Another layout using this sketch:



To Create this layout I used:

Paper Studio: Murphy's Square paper stack
Don Juan Cricut Cartridge - title font
Fancy Pants: Be Different - BAM ephermera
Project Life: Explore - ephemera and paper clips


Now for a closer look:






Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,









Thank you for stopping by!!!



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards