Let's Scrap - Festive of Fantasy

This week at Let's Scrap is a sketch that challenged me! If  you really look at it, there are a lot of elements to it if you want to follow it exactly. I mostly followed it with a some small deters. I decided, for the way I wanted my title to look, that I should swap the tags and the title so that I wouldn't be cutting my title in half. I also moved one of my horizontal pictures to the left because I really didn't want to split up Peter Pan and Wendy. That would be just wrong, I tell you! I also decided against making the left photo strip into a flap. However, I did incorporate the flap booklet which turned out great as I had more pictures that I wanted to include. Overall, even though this sketch challenged me it was also the most fun to do! I really hope y'all give this one a try!

THE SKETCH:


MY TAKE:



To Create this Layout I used:

Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith - Bright & Brave paper pack

Cricut Cartridges:
Bits and Pieces - arrow, tags, title base, tabs, envelope (for tags), and the arrow pocket card
Mini Books - for the flap booklet
Suburbia - title font

Disney chipboard stickers
Distressing Ink
Krinkle Ribbon
Stickles


Now for a closer look:


















Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards