Christmas Decorating

I am getting around, finally, to working on my Christmas Album. I didn't have a place to lay out my album for display at my new house so I had put working on it on the back burner. However, I just ordered this awesome console table ( a friend is making for me) and it will be the perfect spot to have at least one of my albums displayed. So, now I am pulling out my Christmas pictures (eck I still haven't worked on 2016) and getting my Christmas album up to date. Here is my first page for 2016.
I used a sketch from a challenge on the ACOT forum

The Sketch:


My Take:



To Create this layout I used:

Craft Smith: Merry Everything paper stack
Project Life: Christmas Wishes - diecuts
Country Christmas Cricut Cartridge: title and branch with ornaments diecuts
Stickles, twinec and bling


Thank you for stopping by!



Christmas Blessings,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards