You Are

Sketch n Scrap has a very cute sketch up on their challenge blog. I thought it would be perfect for our pictures from Pixar Studios in Hollywood Studios Disney World. I loved the pictures the photographer took of our two kiddos and wanted to showcase them. I loved colorful layouts and found the perfect paper to work with!


The Sketch:



My Take:



To Create this layout I used:

Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith - Bright and Brave paper pack
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - paper clip
Project Life: Confetti - Chipboard stickers
Disney: chipboard stickers
Twine


A closer look:






Thank you for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

  1. Great pictures! I love your choice of papers and framing the one pic is a brilliant idea, love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you used the sketch, it worked so perfectly with your pictures! Love that orange polaroid frame & camera embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your page is just beautiful. Thank you for playing along at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute layout! Your papers are perfect to show off those fun photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards