Let's Scrap - One Man's Dream

It's time for another great sketch from the Let's Scrap Sketch Challenge Blog! I decided to use both sides of this sketch but I will show you the left side first as that is the one you'll see up on the blog! 


The Sketch:




My Take on the Left side:



To Create this Layout I used:

Simple Stories: Say Cheese paper pack
Heritage Cricut Cartridge: Vintage Camera
October Afternoon: Snapshots - diecuts
Kaisercraft: Love Life - photo overlay
Embossing Dies: circle heart frame, "document", and arrows






My Take on the Right side:


To Create this Layout I used:

Disney Princess Paper Pack
Heidi Swapp: ephemera and chipboard
Seashells Cricut cut - lg shell
Mermaid Party Cricut Cartridge - small shells







Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards