Leaves - Challenge 335

Well, I have been MIA at Fantabulous Cricut for a few weeks. I recently moved and with moving there came a lot of projects and unfortunately my craftroom went on the backburner! But, I am back and ready to craft - so excited to be making a card for this great challenge!

Challenge #335-Leaves
Make any card, scrapbook layout, 3D sculpture, etc. about leaves!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.



If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


My Project:


To Create this Card I used:

DCWV: Printed Burlap Stack
Cricut Cartridges:
A Child's Year - girl reading shilouette
Stretch Your Imagination - tree
CreativeBug - loose leaves



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. This is so sweet. I love the silhouette of the reader under your beautiful fall tree, great design
    Thank you for the inspiration. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree diecut is so pretty, and I love the background paper! This is a beautiful fall card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards