Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is definitely the time of year where we are reminded that we should be thankful. We are so blessed, with so much. When I begin to really think about everything I have, that I've been given, been able to experience, my home, my family, my friends - I am truly humbled. I don't deserve any of it, yet the Lord has seen fit to bless me beyond expectation. 

This year has brought many changes in our lives. We recently made a move to Coeur d'Alene, Id and the kids are going to a new school. We have actually been homeschooling for the past two years so I was able to develop a special appreciation for what the teachers in our school do everyday. So, when we were given the opportunity to bless our teachers with a luncheon during parent/teacher conference week I decided to make some goodies to add a little thank you to their lunch. 

This came at a perfect time for Fantabulous Cricut blog's challenge this week. The challenge was to create a thank you project. Below is a picture of a part of the centerpieces and thank you boxes that I created using my cricut for the teachers.









Thank you so much for stopping by!



Happy Thanksgiving!






Comments

  1. Wow! These are wonderful Thanksgiving decorations! They are so festive! Thanks for sharing this fabulous project with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift to give. Appreciation to the teachers was a great gift, you went one more with your attention to detail on these clever centerpieces. I'm sure they loved the gift and the time you spent doing it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards