Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Friday, October 19, 2012

Spooky Themes at Cut It Up

Now I have prefrace this post with the fact that I am not a big fan of Halloween, therefore, this challenge was indeed a challenge. This wee at Cut It Up Halloween is right around the corner. We are asked to create a Halloween/spooky themed project. Include a die-cut. Challenge ends Oct. 31 at noon EST.

I decided to make a more cutsie spooky card. Check it out:




I used two cartridges for this card. The bird ghost and the spooky word come from the 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Catridge and the bird house comes from the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Catridge.

I totally forgot to mention here that I used twine from Trendy Twine
Thank you Trendy Twine!

Now, it's your turn! Head on over to Cut It Up and link up your Spooky project!

11 comments:

  1. great card Jamie!! I love how you incorporated the twine - clever:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I adore how you did the twine and that sentiment!! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I love how you used your twine!! Such a clever idea!!
    Jennifer Russell
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, your little bird and bird house are adorable! I love how you incorporated the twine!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card, Jamie! Brilliant use of the twine!
    Have a happy Halloween!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable! The twine looks great! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little ghost bird and the twine details! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the twine on the eaves and bottom of the house. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the twine on your birdhouse! :) Janis CIUDT sister

    ReplyDelete