Breast Cancer Awareness

Welcome to this weeks Fantabulous Cricut blog challenge. This week we are honoring Breast Cancer Awareness week. The challenge is called "Get 'em Squished" and we are asked to use the color pink in our projects. 


I decided to make a pink and white card. Every woman is beautiful so I choose to use a stamp that said Beautiful and then I embossed it with white embossing powder. I used the Stamping, Home Decor, and George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridges to make this card. I created the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon out of some pink ribbon that I had and added a peice of bling to embellish it.

Now it's your turn to upload your project to Fantabulous Cricut!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza