Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Monday, October 15, 2012

Down on the Farm

It's time for another Fantabulous Cricut blog Challenge. This week we are asked to visit the farm and create a project using a Farm Animal (Cow, Pig, Horse, Sheep, etc). Ok, gotta love this especially since it got me using a cartridge that I have had for awhile and not used much! So, check out my card set below!


To make these cards I pretty much solely used the Country Life Cricut Cartridge, however, I did use the Paper Lace Cart for the base on a couple of these cards. I embossed the backgrounds to give the cards a little texture and added some distressing ink around the edges to embellish them a bit. 

I have included a few more pics of the entire set below, as well as the file folder I made (using a tutorial from Inking Idaho) to hold the card set.






Well, thank you for looking and I hope that you are inspired to create your own Down on the Farm project and upload it to Fantabulous Cricut!

2 comments:

  1. what a fantasitc idea and card set! I have to say I love this cartridge and you truly showcased some of my favorite cuts! I love what you did with the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete