Teacher Appreciation Day!

If you are looking for the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl click HERE

It's Teacher Appreciation Day at Cooking With Cricut and that also means it's time for challenge 84!!!! This week the challenge is to create a card or gift for your favorite teacher and let them know that you care! Well, my daughter has a wonderful preschool teacher and I figured this challenge was the perfect opportunity to make a gift for her!

The below project comes from a tutorial that I purchased from Inking Idaho, one of my favorite tutorial sites. She does amazing work with paper and I only wish I could come up ideas like this - well maybe I could but why when I can make her fabulous ideas!

Enjoy my project!








This desk organizer will be perfect to house those extra pencils and scissors and notes that are lying around the room. I added my own touch to the creation by make the blue inserts on the left and right dividers. This way she has a storage place for smaller objecs like rubber bands or paper clips, as well as making it easier to store pencils and pens. I even added labels to each divider to give her an idea of what she could use the organizer for.

The labels were cut using the A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge and the design on the blue cardstock inserts and backing were punched using a Martha Stewart border punch.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my project. Now it's your turn to upload your own teacher card or gift to Cooking With Cricut!

Comments

  1. Wow! Very nice project! I know it will be appreciated!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. I love all the papers you used.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great desk organizer. You can never be too organized in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, Jamie! Love the papers and special details!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards