Let's Scrap - Metal Mouth

Grace was getting a retainer. She was not happy about this at all! But cousin Rick was gentle! I am definitely one of those scrappers, couldn't help taking a photo of her in the chair!

Let's Scrap had a fun sketch and I decided to use the right side of the sketch for my layout!


The Sketch:


My Layout:



To Create this layout I used:
My Mind's Eye: Filled With Love paper stack
Basic Grey: Capture - Vellum die cuts
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - tabbies
Dr. Checkup: "Metal Mouth" title
Okieladybug svg cut - You Are My Sunshine layout 
(I manipulated this layout svg so that I only used the sun rays for the top of my layout)



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards