Let's Scrap - Silverwood

The sketch that we have up on Let's Scrap is so great! I had a lot of fun putting this one together with the help of Cricut Design Space. I choose to use some photos from our trip to Silverwood with my parents. It was such a fun day and I think it came through as I used bright colors and fun embellishments.

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

Amy Tangerine: Sketchbook paper stack and stickers
Project Life: Highfive - photo overlay
Bella Blvd: Addison - paper clips
Colorbox: distressing ink

Cricut Cartridges:
Small Talk Frames & Tags: star frame (right side)
Birthday Bash: banner/photo bases (left side)
Stretch Your Imagination: Swirly frames (both sides)
Bits and Pieces: banner/flags
Cricut Basic Shapes: Diamond shapes
Wild Card 2: "Silverwood" title



For a Closer Look:






Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards