Let's Scrap - Beach Fun

It's time for another awesome sketch over at the Let's Scrap blog! This one was a great challenge. At first glance I was like, maybe I'll just do the one side????? I wasn't sure how to get the design on the left side. But, using Cricut Design Space and the splice feature I was able to make the design. I decided to use some beach photos for a fun summer layout.

The Sketch:



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Collage Art paper stack
Fancy Pants: True Friend - photo frame
Fancy Pants: Wave Searcher - chipboard stickers
Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge - Beach Fun title
Small Talk Frames and Tags cartridge: triangular shapes (used splicing feature to adjust)
Cuttlebug - die cutting - wave






Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards