Let's Scrap - Shop Till You Drop

This week's sketch over at the Let's Scrap blog was super fun to work with. So perfect for just about any photos. I decided to use this sketch to scrapbook a fun shopping trip that I went on with my daughter. She was working on her math grade in school and we decided that if she showed a good improvement in her grade that we would go shopping! She definitely succeeded in improving her grade so shopping we went. It was so much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed my day out with my girl!

The Sketch:


My Layout:


To Create this Layout:

DCWV: Just My Type paper stack
Me and My Big Idea: Mambi Stickers - Awesome Day
Project Life: Photo overlays - favorite and best day ever
twine, paper clips from stash
Cricut Cartridges:

Paisley: "girly", "stylin", "shop till you drop", and clothes on hanger
A Child's Year: font for #priceless
Graphically Speaking: circles
Picturesque: tag

For a Closer Look:




Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Blessings, 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards