Let's Scrap 4th of July 2017

So I've been on a bit of a slump. I scrap-booked so much in February that I ended up taking last month off. Not intentionally but it did happen. I got really into a book I was reading (Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah) that as soon as it was done I read the sequel (Fly Away). At that point I really just got into a reading kick. So, March was all about books. Now it April and I'm back at it. Hopefully a bit more regular again. 

I'm in July 2017 for my family album and decided to use the following Let's Scrap sketch for my photos. This was a fun sketch to do. As you can see I did alter the way I did the photos. Instead of using 9 small squares/photos I used that space for 4 photos. It just worked out better for what I was working with. But, if I come across some photos that I can cut up small than I may have to use this sketch again!

The Sketch:


My Take:



To Create this layout: 

Creative Memories: paper pack
Project Life: High Five - "Makes me smile" photo overlay
Kaisercraft: Party Time - polka dot photo overlay
Illustrated Faith: Bright and Brave - tabbies
Miss Kate's Cuttables: Chevron Flag and firework
Thyme4K: Freedom quote svg
Washi tape from stash

Cricut Cartridges:

Summer Celebrations: sparkler
Phrases: title
Bits and Pieces: tag and banner


A closer look:







Thank you so much for stopping by!




Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards