Let's Scrap - Lutherhaven

When my daughter was in the 4th grade her class took an overnight trip to Lutherhaven - a camp that isn't too far out of town. It was so much fun chaperoning these kids and getting to know them better. It was a great bonding experience for them and they made some great memories alongside learning some great lessons! I used this week's Let's Scrap sketch to create this layout.


The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Boho Style paper stack

Cricut Cartridges:
Elegant Edges - leaf book cover
Holiday Cakes - leaf borders
Type Candy Font - title font

Ek Success: Banner punch for the banners on the right
Basic Gray: Capture diecuts - photo frame,camera and "take a pictures it'll last longer"
Metal circle embellishments from my stash
Distressing Ink




Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards