I Love My Daughter

One of the things I love to do is take my kiddos out on dates alone. On this particular day it was time to take my daughter out for some mommy and daughter time. She loves the idea of coffee, even though I do not let her have actual coffee. She gets hot chocolate. But, I do like to take her on an occasional coffee date just her and I. Being a scrapper we had to take a selfie with our coffee cups!
I used a sketch from the Let's Get Sketchy blog

The Sketch:

And My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Flower Shop paper stack
Project Life: Love Life - photo overlay
Pebbles - Epherma - &
Cricut Cartridge: Love You a Latte - coffee cup
Design Space - to write title on cup
Computer Font - Axettac Demo
Carpe Diem - decorative "love" clip
Lovesvg.com - title "I love my daughter"
Heidi Swapp: vellum epherma - butterfly


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,






Comments

  1. This is such a fun layout and what a special moment to scrap! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at LGS! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, I realy love your background/base, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! I love the patterned paper you used as the background. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great! I love that darling little coffee cup that you used as an embellishment! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and so very, very special, Jamie! I love how you have worked on this sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on this month's sketch, thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS, we love having you here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty layout! I have a daughter too, and I love taking her out on a coffee date too (although she doesn't drink coffee either). Thank you for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a special memory you are creating for your children. Love your page. Thanks for playing along with Lets Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch. I love your photo and title so much. Your patterned papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great layout. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great layout.Thank you so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Very cute layout! Love girly colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love girly papers and embellishments, which are really working with your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely page! Thank you for joining us at Let´s Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards