Our Disney Adventure

It's been a little while since I have posted for any challenges. I recently was rear ended which caused whip lash in my neck, which has made it very difficult to sit in the craft room for any length of time. I have been seeing an amazing physical therapist and things have improved greatly. If you happen to live the Coeur d'Alene area I suggest you look into this Physical Therapy office. So, this challenge was a lot of fun to sit and do (painlessly). It's a pretty simple take but I'm just happy to be in my craftroom and to have completed a challenge!

A lot of times I use my Cricut Design Space to do everything and I love doing that. But, sometimes I just want to use the stickers and embellishments I have in my stash. So, with this challenge put up by Sketch and Scrap
I decided to use only my stash and not the Cricut - sorry Cricut, don't worry I still love you!


The sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

Echo Park: Magical Adventure paper and stickers
EK Success: Disney - 3D stickers
Simple Stories: Say Cheese - accent stickers


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings!




Comments

  1. This is adorable! I love that background paper! Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are back in the craft room. This is a perfect time to pass on the stickers. You made some great choices in placing them. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and colorful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your accident, but am happy that you are starting to feel creative again! Your layout is so fun and it is great to just play with your stash once in a while! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun Disney page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards