Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Sketch n Scrap is having 6th birthday bash over on their FaceBook page. I haven't been able to participate much till now due my accident but I'm back and plan to do as much as I can handle! This sketch was perfect for the pics of my daughter and Olaf from the Hollywood Studios park in Walt Disney World!

Note: I didn't enter this layout on their FB page due to the fact that I just used the sketch but didn't do the rest of the challenge.

The Sketch:



My Take:


To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: The Marquee Stack
Krafty Nook svg - Olaf
Disney Frozen Cricut Cartridge - title
Uploaded Svgs - snowflakes
Simple Stories: Sub Zero - stickers
From my Stash - "Let It Snow" Sticker
Stickles and Distressing ink




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards