Let's Scrap - Family

A few years ago I made a scrapbook album for a friend of mine for Christmas. Since then I've been making her more layouts to add to that original album. This year is no different. I decided to use one of the Let's Scrap blog's fabulous sketches! This page turned out so cute and once she adds pictures to it, it will be a very fun page!

The Sketch:


My Take:



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: The Marquee paper stack
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge: banner pocket fronts
Basic Cricut Shapes - photo frames
EK Designs Punch - banner pieces (bottom of layout)







Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





    


Comments

  1. I love this layout Jamie! Those fun tag pockets are perfect at the top of the page. The color combo is great as well. A great take on the sketch! It is so nice that you do this for your friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza