Let's Scrap - Brave

It's time for a "blast from the past" sketch over at Let's Scrap. This was a very fun sketch to work with. I did change it up a little bit. I turned the left side of the sketch to the right a bit and worked with the right side as it was. Check it out below:

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create This Layout I Used:

DCWV: The Marquee Stack
Recollections: planner stickers - journal words

Cricut Cartridges:
Disney Princess Dreams Come True - bow and arrow (upper right corner)
DC Comics: Batman - targets
When I Was a Kid - arrow borders
Bits and Pieces - banners

Etsy - CheeryDrearyCreations - Brave Dream (Merida)
Svg - unknown orgin - bow and arrow
Dafont - system font - Viking Normal





Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards