Let's Scrap - Dinosaurs

Let's Scrap has another fabulous sketch up on the blog that you simply must check out! I loved this one. At first I was a bit intimidated by it and thought how can I make this less pictures. But, then after looking through all our Disney World pictures from our recent trip I realized I had the perfect pictures for this sketch and tackled the sketch just as it is! 

Check out the sketch: 


And now my take on it:


To create this layout I used the following supplies:
Paper
Echo Park: Jungle Safari pattern paper
DCWV: The White Ginger paper stack
DCWV: The Nantucket paper stack
Cricut Cartridges
Dino Play: Dinosaur title
Dinosaur Tracks: T-Rex and Raptor diecuts
3 Birds on Parade: "ride" title
Prehistoric Party: Pteranodon wrap, Brachiosaurus wrap, and dinosaur mask
Stretch Your Imagination: Scalloped Frame
The First Few Years: Pointy Border Frame
Other
Simple Stories: Say Cheese II stickers
Recollections: washi tape


And now a closer look:








Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope that you are inspired to try this sketch out and upload it at Let's Scrap!


Till next time, 






Comments

  1. What a fabulous dinosaur layout Jamie! I love your dinosaurs and your title. Such awesome die cuts on this layout and what fun pictures as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards