Animal Kingdom

I've been having so much fun scrapbooking our Disney World trip and I'm only just getting started! I found a sketch on Sketch n Scrap that worked great with the two pictures I took as we were getting ready to go into Animal Kingdom. There was a small coffee stand outside the entrance and we had skipped breakfast in our excitement for our fist Disney World park day- so perfect! 

The sketch:


My Take:


To Create the Layout I used:
Echo Park - Jungle Safari paper and stickers
Noah's ABC's Cricut Cartridge - title font, lion, and giraffe
Zooballoo Cricut Cartridge - vine
The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - monkey
stickles and distressing ink






Thank you so much for stopping by!




Blessings,





Comments

  1. Awesome take on the sketch, lover your animals! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun, bright colors on this layout! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect page to document the Animal Kingdom! I love all the cute embellishments! I have some extra Disney photos that I haven't scrapbooked yet, if you want extra! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And LOL I've got a very large box full of disney photos - I think probably over 1000 pics to scrap from our trip. I think that Disney is going to be the topic for quite awhile ;)

      Delete
  4. What a fun layout! Love your animals. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your die cut animals are ADORABLE! What a fun layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously a cute layout! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards