Lovin Summer!

I have been in a scrappy slump lately, as far as my home family albums are concerned. But, in the last couple of days - as you may have seen - I have gotten a bit of my mojo back and I hope it keeps flowing. I have thoroughly enjoyed hanging out in my craftroom lately. I found another great sketch challenge put up by Sketch-N-Scrap to give me some inspiration. 

Here's their sketch:





Here's my take on it:



The receipe:
BoBunny: Hello Shine chipboard
Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge: stars
Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge: Fun title
Miss Kate's Cuttables SVG: Summer title
Craft Smith Paper Stack: Charleston Picnic



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Till next time blessings!





Comments

  1. I think we all get into these slumps Jamie, but I don't see where you lost any mojo. Your layout is amazing! I love the beautiful papers you used and love the cute pictures on it. I need to get back into my scrapping. Having a hard time doing much of anything since my husband passed 8 months ago, but I want to get our pictures done and in the albums. Wish me luck! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda! I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Sometimes we just have to get ourselves in the chair and inspiration may come. I'll be praying for you!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful layout! So glad you found your mojo again! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! I'm lovin' the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found your inspiration! Yay! This layout is fabulous! I love pink and green together and if that wasn't enough, I love the polka dots with the stripes too! Cute!! Thanks for using a Sketch N Scrap sketch and playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the color combo you used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout! Love the papers and fun colors - perfect for those fun photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Just fantastic colors you put together for your layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards