Queen of Sheba

I have a great friend who adopted two beautiful girls from Ethiopia. Amazing girls, love them both! We went out to dinner with them to a place called Queen of Sheba - an Ethiopian restaurant. The girls were able to introduce us to some food from their country. Oh man, I'm in love. So good, I had to scrap about it! To do that, I used DCWV's sketch for their October stack-a-holics challenge.


Their sketch:


My Take;



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: The Modern Meadow Stack
Elegant Cake Cricut Cartridge: Title
Botanicals Cricut Cartridge: vine
Storybook Cricut Cartridge: title base
Photo Corners Cricut Cartridge: corners


Thanks for the visit. 


Till next time,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards