A Walk in the Woods

I went to a scrapbooking retreat this past weekend. How amazing it was to take a weekend to myself and to spend it doing what I love! It was fabulous. I stayed up late scrapping, woke up early, did my Bible Study, scrapped, had breakfast, scrapped some more, ate lunch, scrapped some more, had dinner, scrapped till late in the night and repeat - for three days! I will share many of those layouts here on my blog over this next week. But, first I will share the layout I completed for the challenge on the Let's Scrap blog. I loved their sketch and decided it would be perfect for the pictures I had of our family hike. 

Their sketch:



My Take:


Campout Cricut Cartridge - animal footprints, tree limb, pine cone, wood pecker and log
Outdoor Man Cartridge: hiking boots
Cricut Alphabet: title



Thank you for stopping by, 



Blessings till next time,




Comments

  1. Awesome! Love the tracks and the boots and wooden stump! Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love what you captured with the pictures. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great use of your cricut machine!!! Thank you for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun time. I love all the little cutouts from Campout for your page. Thanks for creating with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute paper and embellishments you used to feature these pictures! Lovely work! Thanks for playing along w/ us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wee footprints and the woodpecker! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my ... there is soooo much wonderful detail to admire on your page!! Thanks so much for sharing you lovely work with us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jamie, just love all the beautiful detail on your layout, it gives such am awesome effect! I especially like the blue & orange you used and it is also a really great take on this sketch.
    Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at Let's Scrap!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs
    Erica
    ericajoannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards