Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Friday, September 4, 2015

Birthday Layouts

Well, I've gotten up to last years birthdays in my scrapbook. So let's do a birthday post :)! I found a great sketch on Sketch-N-Scrap to use for my son's birthday pics. I will show that one first and then I'll show the layout I created (without a sketch) below it. I'm also using both layouts to complete some daily challenges on the My Scraps and More forum.

The sketch:


My take:


To create this layout I used:

DCWV: The Celebration paper stack
Metal title embellishments
Groovy Times Cricut Cartridge: Clock
Small Talk Frames and Tags: So Happy 4 U tag, Time Flies Tag base
Cricut Alphabet Cart: Time Flies
Twine to separate the two pics on the right


Birthday Layout:


Grace was so excited to celebrate her birthday at school for the first time. She turned 7 that year and was in the first grade. The previous  year her birthday fell on a weekend. 

This Layout was created using:
DCWV : Sunday Afternoon paper stack
Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge: title base
Storybook Cricut Cartridge: Birthday Girl title
Glitter primas, bling, eyelets, a brad, and twine


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Till next time,





8 comments:

  1. How adorable these both are!!! LOVE how you added an extra photo to the sketch to fit your needs! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these layouts are fantastic! I love your extra photo and the square photo tilted. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are great layouts! thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely layouts! So cute and so sweet! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun layouts! Love the "time" embellishments, especially that cool clock! Fantastic take on the layout sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun layouts! Love how in incorporated 3 photos into the top one. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete