Let's Scrap 3-26-14 and Design Team Call!

This week's sketch is up at Let's Scrap and as always it is a good one!

Their Sketch:


And my take on it:


This layout was a blast to do. These are fun pics of my kids, their cousins, and some very good friends of theirs. They were having such a good time playing together! The paper comes from the DCWV: The Kidlet Stack. To embellish I jused twine, vellum phrase for my title/sentiment, and some chipboard peices from my stash.

And besides a great sketch Let's Scrap is having a Design Team Call!
If you are interested you will need to create a layout based on the following sketch and follow the instructions to apply that you will find on the Let's Scrap main page.
And, I will say it is a lot of fun being a DT member of Let's Scrap!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards