My Scraps & More sketch #62

Looking at all the sketches for this months challenges on My Scraps and More Sketch Blog, I knew it was the motivation I needed to get some much needed scrapping done. 

 My Scraps & More sketch #62


My Take:


This layout was made using the following:

DCWV: The Playtime Stack
Cricut Cartridge Noah's ABC's (title)
Cricut Cartridge Give a Hoot (frog)
Crinkle Ribbon
Bling Embellishments
Colorbox Distressing Ink



I hope you enjoyed seeing my take on the sketch!

Thank you for stopping by! Till next time, Blessings to you!



These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world” (John 16:33)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards