Let's Scrap Sketch: 1-29-14

This weeks sketch is up over at the Let's Scrap Challenge forum! And of course it is a great one! When I saw the sketch I knew it was the perfect layout to use those journaling cards that I have in my stash. So, I picked one and then decided on which pictures would go with it. Yes, I picked my pictures to match my embellishments :)

Here's the sketch:


Here's my take:


My kids along with a couple of our friends were asked to model some children's wedding attire for a local childrens consignment shop. The shop was going to start renting kids formal wear. They looked so cute in their fancy clothes I had to take some pictures myself. To create this layout I used some mesh from my wedding dress (appropriate I think) and a beige colored prima that I distressed with some brown ink. The title was cut out using the Once Upon a Princess cartridge (font) and the floral shaped embellishments were cut using the Picturesque Cricut Cartridge.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings to you,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards