Tough Guy/Girl

 Creative Scrappers had a fun sketch for their current challenge. I decided to try it out using the pictures from my nephew's birthday party. My sister did this awesome backyard party where there was an obstacle course to drive in their power wheels jeep, a dart gun challenge, bow shooting, crafts, and more. My sister is a genius when it comes to kid birthday parties. I decided to use the dart gun and bow shooting pictures for this page. 

Here's the Sketch:


Here's my take on it:


The paper comes from DCWV's The Guy Stack. I used lots of embellishments from my stash to decorate my page. I used a sticker arrow (next to the buttons) and put it through my xyron backwards to make it sticky on both sides. Then I added to twine to one side of it. I think it turned out fun!


Till next time,



Comments

  1. hi Jamie!
    thank you so much for participating with us this month ... you are our lucky winner ;-) check our creative scrappers blog for details ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards