Farm Fresh Pumpkins!

As we do each year we did last year. Yup still a year behind, but I'm getting there. Here is a layout I put together using this weeks sketch from the Let's Scrap challenge Forum.

Here's the sketch:

Here's my layout:


I used the Linen Closet paper stack from DCWV to create this layout. I cut the title "Farm Fresh" using the Country Life Cricut Cartridge. I added some chipboard from my stash to further embellish the page.




Thanks, for checking out my layout!

Till next time,




Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards