Finishing up the Sketch-a-thon



Well the Birthday Sketch-a-thon at My Scraps and More is finished and I thought I'd show you the rest of the layouts I did for it.


The challenge was to use two different fonts, so I used my cricut cartridge Storybook for the two diff kinds of font.


The challenge was to use two buttons and I put mine in the upper right corner and the lower left corner. The flag shapes come from the Lovely Floral Cricut Cartridge and the paper is DCWV The Rustic Stack.


The challenge was to use chipboard, so I used chipboard titles. The paper is DCWV The Kidlet stack and Sunday Afternoon.


The challenge was to use a punch so I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the half frames for the base of the picture. The paper is DCWV The Garden Tea Party Stack. The title is stamped on a tag and embossed with crinkle ribbon for added embellishment.


The challenge was to use two titles. So I put Little Lady in the upper left corner and Smile right beneath the picture. The paper is DCWV The Kidlet stack and Sunday Afternoon.


This challenge was to use two techniques on your layout. I used faux stitching with stickles and I distressed all the pattern paper edges. The paper is DCWV The Kidlet stack. I used George and Basic Shapes cricut cartridge for the circle shapes and Lovely Floral cartridge for the flag shapes.


The challenge was to include a birthday cake on your layout. I used a pattern paper with a cake in the lower right corner. The paper is from the DCWV The Sweet Stack.


This challenge was to use three brads with the sketch. I added three green brads to the upper left corner of the card. The card and the princess were both cut out using the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge.


Till next time,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards