A few more for the Sketch-a-thon


Well  here's a few more for the Birthday Sketch-a-thon at My Scraps and More.


The challenge was to be inspired by a dog clown picture. I used the colors and the polka dots as my inspiration for this layout. The paper comes from the DCWV The Kidlet Stack adn I used trendy twine o the tags for added embellishment.


The challenge was to use a song title for the layout title. I choose to use a song by Laura Veirs "Cool Water" The title was cut out using the Country Life Cricut Cartridge, the circles using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge, and the paper comes from the DCWV Sunday Afternoon paper stack.


The challenge for this layout was to use journaling strips. I'm not much of a journaler so I used word strips for my layout. The title comes from the font feature on the Country Life Cricut cartridge and George and Basic Shapes was used for the circles. I used my gypsy to create the thin circle outlines. The paper comes from the DCWV Sunday Afternoon paper stack.

The two pages together.



The challenge was to use a two word title for the layout. I choose to just have the title "Father Son" and the title was cut using the font feature on the Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge. The border underneath the photo was cut using the Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge and the arrows come from the Graphically Speaking cartridge. I also distressed the pattern papers in this layout using Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distressing Ink.


This challenge asked us to use chipboard. Very glad of that as I have a lot of it and have rarely used it. I used chipboard letters to create my title, the lawn mower comes from the Chore Chart Cricut cartridge.


The challenge was to use distress inks and since I love to do that anyway this challenge was fun! I used Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distressing Ink around all the pattern papers on this layout. I used the Home Decor Cricut Cartridge to cut out the brackets and the paper comes from My Mind's Eye's Complete Boy stack.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards