Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Is Almost Here

And that is what this week's challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut blog is all about. This week we are to make a card using an outdoors theme; hunting, fishing, hiking etc. What is more outdoors than a fast car? And that is what my hubby is totally into. So, I decided to make a card with a new stamp that I had bought recently as well as some great cricut cuts!



This simple card was a lot of fun to make. Both the base shape, behind the car stamp, and the sentiment DAD was cut using the Superman Cricut Cartridge. I wanted to make it flashy like a sports car so I used some glittery paper that came from the DCWV All Dressed Up paper stack. I think it went together nicely!

Now it's your turn of course. Upload your fathers day card at Fantabulous Cricut and maybe you can be a winner!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Father's Day card. I love the sparkly paper and your fast car...great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - especially with the glitter! I love the way you added glitter to the car too!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card for all those super dads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Card!! LOVE those papers!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete