1st Day of Summer - Hooray!

Welcome to the first day of summer, doesn't that thought just warm you right up?! I'm so ready for summer, especially since our first camping trip of the season is coming up very soon! That brings me to this weeks challenge at Cookin With Cricut. We are to create a project that features a BBQ or Picnic theme, or an item you would find at one of those events. I decided to create a layout ahead of time for pictures that I know I will take of BBQs I know we will have!



I created this layout using the Father's Day Cricut Solutions Cartridge. I used this cart to cut out the BBQ you see in the above picture. Everyday Paper Dolls was also used to make the BBQ guy and the little BBQer. (the other two embellishments came out of a swap, so I'm not sure what carts were used to make them). The paper comes from DCWV's The Guy stack.

Now, it's your turn to upload your project to Cookin With Cricut.

Comments

  1. awesome layout!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just love that shped card. Can you please show how you did it. To cool.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards