Explosion Box Challenge

It's time for a Made Especially For You monday challenge!! This week's challenge is make an explosion box. Now this seems overwhelming at first, but I encourage you to try it. It really is a worthwhile and fun project to make. Take a look below at the explosion box I made for this challenge and keep scrolling for a look at an explosion box that I made for a Christmas gift exchange last year.


I decided to make this box to showcase our family pictures for each year during the fall season. I began with the first year of my daughter's life and so on. So, I currently have four years of fall seasons represented and plan to add to this box each year. When I am done there will be 20 years worth of family pictures.

The cross diecut is from the Inspired Heart cartridge, the praying girl and boy are from the Chore Chart Lite cartridge and the corn diecuts are from the Just Because Cards cartridge.

Here is the view from the otherside of the explosion box.


And now, for a look at last year's explosion box.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards