My Birthday Layout

I have been working on scrapbooking my 40th birthday from 2018. I don't often scrapbook myself and in light of that I ended up with several layouts of my party. I figured, why not???

Here is the last one.
 I used a sketch from the Stick It Down blog. 




The Sketch:





To Create My Layout:

Stampin Up: Kaleidoscope paper pack
Diecuts from stash
Sweet treats Cricut Cartridge: "happy birthday"
From My Kitchen Cartridge: Ice Cream Cone die cut
Scenic Route: Chipboard flower frame
Washi Tape from my stash - covering the chipboard frame
Glitter Brads from my stash


A Closer Look:





Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






Comments

  1. That ice cream cone die cut is adorable! I love what you did here and I'm so glad you decided to scrap yourself. It's important for your kids to see their mom having fun too ;) Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the sketch. I like the use of frames to highlight specific photos. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you interpreted the sketch, and I love the frames on the layout! I know it's difficult to scrap yourself ( I still cringe every time I use a photo of me), but it's important! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! I love those frames! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza