Family is Everything

Sketches in Thyme had the perfect sketch for a photo I had of a lunch out with my family. We had just finished roaming the Market and we were hungry. We decided to eat at a diner that had recently opened up down the street from the market. It was a cute diner with good food and great service. 

The Sketch:


My layout:


To Create this Layout I used:

Pink Paislee: Switchboard paper stack
Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge: title
Kaisercraft: Love Life - photo overlay
Simple Stories: Hello Fall - metal clip and brad
Primas from my stash

Thank you for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

  1. Love your layout!! Great job with the paper tearing!! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty take on the sketch!Love your torn edges. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards